DID YOU KNOW THAT HIGH TEMPERATURE OF HAIR STRAIGHTENER CAN LEAD TO HAIR DAMAGE AND EVEN HAIR LOSS?
According to recent surveys, the third of all women use hair straightener before they go out.
Many complain that they began to have hair problems even if they were using hair treatment lotions, oils, etc.
The problem is that some old fashioned flat hair straighteners don’t have temperature presets, and they are scalding.
Some modern ceramic or titanium flat irons also exceed 430°F (~220°C).
If you use straightening hair brush heated up to the temperature greater than 350°F (~180°C) for an extended period,
it can cause problems, especially if you have thin, colored or damaged hair.
Did you see that smoke coming out from the hair when applying ceramic flat iron heated up to 430°F (~220°C) or more? It means the hair is breaking off!
WE DO CARE ABOUT YOUR HAIR THAT IS WHY WE PRODUCED HairBuff® – ONE OF THE SAFEST HAIR STRAIGHTENING BRUSH ON THE MARKET.
PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Apply HairBuff® Ceramic Straightener only on blow-dried hair, and never on wet hair.
- After you wash the hair, just dry it up with the blow dryer, only after that use HairBuff® Ceramic Straightening Brush.
- The best way to prevent damage to your hair is to use a hair conditioner before shampooing.
- Leave it on damp hair for 10-15 minutes and then wash it out with a moisturising shampoo and after-shampoo conditioner.
- Use your HairBuff® Heated Straightening Brush on default 340°F (~170°C) or lower avoid going over the same area twice.
- If you have thin or damaged hair, it is better to use lower temperatures.
- The highest preset is 390°F (~199°C) we recommend to use it only on sick, healthy or ethnic hair for a short period or time.
Please leave your review about HairBuff®, as we want to make it better!