Luxurious Hair Care: Styling Your Hair
A healthy scalp and silky, shiny hair will be your reward. Have fun trying AmoVee Ceramic Flat Iron!
Steps to use a ceramic flat iron :
1.Plug in your iron and flick the switch to “on.”
2. Separate your hair into several sections.
3.Place the ceramic flat iron as close to the roots of the section as possible without burning yourself
4. Clamp the ceramic flat iron down so that the heated sides touch and your hair rests between them.
5.Run the ceramic flat iron down the length of your section of hair.
6. Run the ceramic flat iron over the section several times until it is completely straight.
7.Move the straightened piece out of the way and unclip a new section of hair.
6 Mistakes should avoid to to protect your hair and perfect your straight style
1.Skip Heat-Protectant Spray.On clean, damp hair, spray on a heat protectant to shield your hair from hot-tool harm.
2.Use The Lowest Heat Setting.On a low heat setting, you’ll have to go over your hair multiple times to smooth it out.
A higher temperature means a better chance that a single pass can do the trick.
3.Pull Your ceramic flat iron Down As You Straighten.This technique can make your hair fall flat.
4.Don’t Use a Brush.Before you hit it each section with heat, brush out the hair to get any knots out of the way.
5.Don’t Let Your Hair Cool.While heat styles hair, cool air sets the style.
6.Never Clean Your Iron.To prevent the residue from snagging your hair, clean your ceramic flat iron regularly.
– Dual voltage, 100-240V, worldwide use
– Dial Temperature contrl, 120-230C / 250-450F
– PTC technology for fast heating and recovery
– Auto shut off in 60minutes after powered on
– 360 Swivel cord for no tangles
– Plate size: 24*90mm / 1″
– CE ROHS CTUVUS certifications